Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dream BIG

Do you take the time to recognize your true potential? Or, are you so busy occupying your time and energy with all you have on your plate that you have forgotten the vital self? Does your potential remain an unrealized glimmer of hope, as you continue to search? Or, do you dream in the color of limitations because what you have come to express holds you from being all you are? 

As we look around at the conflicts and chaos that seem to engulf our world, many of us conclude that we have taken a detour on the path to our true potential. In spite of all the diversions, we maintain the capacity to renew our direction. By repairing the breaks, you are freed from the limited experiences of yesterday, as you open to the heaven of possibilities of today. Make the commitment to open to your true dreams, and realize your unique expression and be all you are created to be. Not only will you turn on the light in your personal world, but you will help illumine the world, at large. We each make a difference, as we are applauded to attain our personal potential! 

I always considered that supporting others to realize life fulfilled and content was my dream for the future. Thinking I was fulfilling that dream, I built a busy law practice. Given my state of mind at the time, I figured that a law practice was the vehicle to support those that wished a greater life. But, after forming four busy offices with capacity for more, I realized I reached a self-imposed ceiling. I formed less by accepting less. Thus, by resisting my potential, I resisted my true dream. 

During a law conference in 1994, I made the decision of my life. It did not take long for me to transfer the law practice to my partner; I set out on my journey with no script or purse. Although I faced the fears of the unknown developed in my mind from imperfect understanding, I learned to overcome the resistance. 

In closing the door, I awoke to the process for clearing away the old and opening to my true dreams. My dreams no longer stem from accepting less; they take a new dimension along with the confidence and security of our true purpose. Today, with passion, I begin to realize my true dream, and the first fruit has ripened on my tree of infinite potential. It is a book entitled The Infallible Way to Self. Plus, I am happy to say that I no longer support individuals to cope, as it seems I did, most of my time, as a lawyer. Now I support individuals to realize their true potential, including the infallible system that is constantly at work for all of us. 

We all have the capacity to realize our personal perfection of life. We are able to open to our unique expression to freely dream and more, to manifest those dreams to experience life filled with joy and abundance. Using the words of a wise friend "don't limit your dream by thinking less; rise up and think BIG." 


No comments:

Post a Comment